Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > Having whitespace under minimal entries in a paged datagrid

Having whitespace under minimal entries in a paged datagrid

Rik Sanchez

I have a datagrid with a header and pager.

what i want to do is have a fixed height for the header and pager
which i already now how to do.

What i cant seem to figure out is how to fix the size of all the items
in the datagrid and have whitespace under. For example my datagrid
can hold 5 entries per page but there are only two entries..What
happens is that the header and pager remain fixed but the items
stretch in height fill the whole space for items.. what i want to
happen is for the two entries to have a fixed height and for there to
be whitespace under the two entries and above the pager...

i would really appreciate any help on this. Thanks!!!