Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > COL & COLGROUP tag

COL & COLGROUP tag

Gary K

Is it possible to get the COL and/or COLGROUP tags emitted when rendering the
datagrid? without creating new classes?
I have checkboxes and buttons that I want to center & right align in their
cells, and I do not want to add style to each table cell (keep the page size
small, & doesn't work anyway).