Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > Sorting a Datagrid that gets data from an XML file

Sorting a Datagrid that gets data from an XML file

Don

Hi:

All the examples that I see for sorting are for tables that get data from
tables.
How do I sort my Datagrid that gets data from a dataset that gets its data
from an XML file?

This means that after reloading the xml into the dataset, I want to do a
sort at the dataset level.
Thanks,

Do

J C

Hello Don,

To sort a Dataset you have to use a Dataview then you copy the sorted
data into a new Dataset

Return of gets gets John Joyce Ruby 0 04-23-2007 01:38 PM
gets gets John Joyce Ruby 2 03-26-2007 04:00 PM
XMLHttpRequest gets data to display in element but data gets appended not replaces previous! libsfan01 Javascript 5 12-20-2006 06:25 AM
Not only the selected HREF gets surrounded, but the whole row gets surrounded Stefan Mueller HTML 5 07-10-2006 11:53 AM

Advertisments