Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > datagrid format question

datagrid format question

ibeetb

I have two fields, both are date and time fields that populate two of the
columns in my datagrid. The format from the database is: 7/14/2004 09:14:00
AM for both (the times would be different - one is start time one is stop
time)

I need this to be formatted in a way that I can subtract the two times and
get a time interval. Anyone know????

Rick Spiewak

You can get the time interval by converting both date strings to date types
and computing the difference.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...