Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > datagrid print

datagrid print

sam

Hello Group,
I have a few datagrids on a webpage and in some cases, a
single datagrid spans over multiple pages when printed. I would like
to know if I can carry over the headers/footers of the datagrid to
multiple pages. Any pointers on this would be appreciated!!

Thanks,
Sam.

Rick Spiewak

Let the user download the grid to Excel, and then print it.
The key Knowledge Base articles which tell how to do this are at:

news:(E-Mail Removed) m...