Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > data table binding to grid

data table binding to grid

jay widman

We have a data table bound to a datagrid.
In the data table, there is a column of type
decimal. Since any decimal in this column
will always be a whole number, we want this
bound decimal to be displayed in the grid as
an integer.
We know that we must modify the Format definition
for that column in the datagrid, but we don't
know exactly what to use there.

thanks in advance
jay widman