Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > Datagrid pagination with previous/ next and numbers simultane

Datagrid pagination with previous/ next and numbers simultane

Mandar

I have data grid in one of my application and I want to use previous next and numberic paging simultaneously. It is like the google page which has prev and next on two corners and between them is the numbers of pages. Any Idea how I can do that? So far I only get articles that talk about doing either one of them.
Any help would be highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance

[MSFT]

Hello,

You may take a look at following article to see if it will help:

HOW TO: Dynamically Page through a Large Result Set in ASP.NET by Using SQL
Server Stored Procedures in Visual C# .NET
http://support.microsoft.com/default...;EN-US;Q829142

Luke
Microsoft Online Support

Get Secure! www.microsoft.com/security