Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > HTML Question

HTML Question

=?Utf-8?B?U2hyZXlhc2ggUGF0ZWw=?=

How do you embed HTML Page in to a another HTML Page. Like its done on this webpag

http://www.myfloridahouse.com

where The White Status boards (Current Bills) is actually a different webpage. How do you embed HTML Page into another HTML Page like that.

Curt_C [MVP]

It's ASPX, not HTML
You can do it with iFrames/Frames and also with something like this
(this is ASP but sme idea) http://www.darkfalz.com/1068

Basically though, it's not HTML embedding HTML, it's ASP(X) Retrieving and
enbedding the return from the remote page

--
Curt Christianson
Owner/Lead Developer, DF-Software

"Shreyash Patel" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> How do you embed HTML Page in to a another HTML Page. Like its done on

this webpage

> http://www.myfloridahouse.com/
>
> where The White Status boards (Current Bills) is actually a different

webpage. How do you embed HTML Page into another HTML Page like that.

Curt_C [MVP]

the example is VBScript, not .NET at all, but the same idea should work.
Just google "get remote page" or something similar

--
Curt Christianson
Owner/Lead Developer, DF-Software
www.Darkfalz.com

"Shreyash Patel" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
> >It's ASPX, not HTML
> >You can do it with iFrames/Frames and also with something like this
> >(this is ASP but sme idea) http://www.darkfalz.com/1068

> Can I do this in C# instead of VB.NET? (The Example on the Link is in

VB.net)

> This looks like as if a WebPage is insterted into another Web Page?

Sueffel

Try this:

<!--#include file="{filename}" -->
That's the way to do a SSI (Server Side Include)

HTH,
Sueffel