Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > Validation across template columns

Validation across template columns

fdisk

Is there a way to do validation across template columns. When the
user puts the datagrid in edit mode, I have two columns that I need to
compare and should raise an error if one value is larger than the
other. I would prefer to use the CompareValidator if at all possible.
Anyone know of a way to do this, or do I have to handle it somehow in
the DG Update Command. Can someone recommend the best way of handling
this situation?

Many thanks.