Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > use of panel inside datagrid

use of panel inside datagrid

Fre

Hi,

Someone who can give me a tip how i can use a panel inside a datagrid?

Thx in advance!

Frederik

Raterus

<columns>
<asp:TemplateColumn HeaderText="My Panel">
<itemtemplate>
<aspanel id="myPanel" runat="server">
Panel Stuff
</aspanel>
</itemtemplate>
</asp:TemplateColumn>
</columns>

Since I don't know what you are after, here is how you can put a panel in an itemtemplate.

"Fre" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message newsKRfc.828$(E-Mail Removed)-ops.be...
> Hi,
>
> Someone who can give me a tip how i can use a panel inside a datagrid?
>
> Thx in advance!
>
> Frederik

Fre

This don't work when i place a panel in an itemtemplate. It works when i
place the panel outside my datagrid.
I get everytime a nullreferenceException when i change the visible property
of my panel (in the page_load event).
I don't understand this because it works well when i place my panel outside
my datagrid

thx for reaction

Frederik

"Raterus" <raterus@localhost> schreef in bericht
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
<columns>
<asp:TemplateColumn HeaderText="My Panel">
<itemtemplate>
<aspanel id="myPanel" runat="server">
Panel Stuff
</aspanel>
</itemtemplate>
</asp:TemplateColumn>
</columns>

Since I don't know what you are after, here is how you can put a panel in an
itemtemplate.

=?Utf-8?B?QmluIFNvbmcsIE1DUA==?=

Hi

As far as I understand, Panel is a container, datagrid is a control. I don't think that You can place a container in a control

Bin Song, MC

----- Fre wrote: ----

This don't work when i place a panel in an itemtemplate. It works when
place the panel outside my datagrid
I get everytime a nullreferenceException when i change the visible propert
of my panel (in the page_load event)
I don't understand this because it works well when i place my panel outsid
my datagri

thx for reactio

Frederi

"Raterus" <raterus@localhost> schreef in berich
news:(E-Mail Removed)..
<columns><asp:TemplateColumn HeaderText="My Panel"><itemtemplate><aspanel id="myPanel" runat="server"
Panel Stuf
</aspanel></itemtemplate></asp:TemplateColumn></columns

Since I don't know what you are after, here is how you can put a panel in a
itemtemplate

Swing, JTabbedPane/Panel/Panel JC Java 1 08-09-2006 09:44 PM
Control panel visibility inside datagrid =?Utf-8?B?TWFubnkgQ2hvaGFu?= ASP .Net 1 04-10-2005 09:15 AM
Delete a panel inside a panel (2) HS1 Java 4 12-08-2004 02:48 AM
Delete a panel inside a panel HS1 Java 3 12-07-2004 10:50 PM
Email From Forms with asp:panel.(s) Only one panel works? Harry ASP .Net 3 11-10-2003 03:13 AM

Advertisments