Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > XML and DB

XML and DB

brian

I am going to try and get Scott Mitchell's Dynamic Menu
working but it binds to an XML file.

In ASP.NET are there classes that can create an XML file
from a DataSet?

I know barely anything when it comes to XML so please
bare with me.

If so can you please point me in the direction I should
be looking to complete the task of creating an xml file
from a SQL 2000 data set.

Thanks

Charlie@CBFC

Check out the WriteXML() method of the dataset.

Charlie

news:1ab1601c423ba$8a966da0$(E-Mail Removed)...