Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > Disable viewstate

Disable viewstate

David

I set grid's EnableViewState to false, when do paging, datasource is retrieved from server and grid is databinded. However no data shows in the grid for next pages.

Saravana [MVP]

Paging details are stored in viewstate, if you disable viewstate in
datagrid. Then paging wont work.

Check out this article, this might help you.
http://www.extremeexperts.com/Net/Ar...ViewState.aspx

--
Saravana
Microsoft MVP - ASP.NET