Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Obtaining older versions of IE for testing

Obtaining older versions of IE for testing

Curt_C [MVP]

Install Windows 95/98/NT/2000
Beyond that you might find it on some CD's from software makers, they used
to include 4.x
MS might also have it in their MSDN subscriptions if you have access.

--
Curt Christianson
Owner/Lead Developer, DF-Software

"Charlie@CBFC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:O%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi:
>
> Where can I obtain older versions of IE for testing? I checked MS site,

but
> couldn't find them.
>
> Thanks,
> Charlie

Lostinet

How old do you want ?

You can buy 'Microsoft Virtual PC' and install win95 on your VPC . you get
IE4 .

--
Thanks.

Lostinet (MS ASP.NET MVP)
---------------------------
Need MessageBox,ComboBox,DatePicker,PasswordBox,TreeVie w,ASP.Net RPC ?
http://www.lostinet.com/
"Charlie@CBFC" <(E-Mail Removed)> 写入消息
news:O#(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi:
>
> Where can I obtain older versions of IE for testing? I checked MS site,

but
> couldn't find them.
>
> Thanks,
> Charlie

Luke Venediger

There are sites available that will test your website for compatibility.
Here's one that you could try: http://www.anybrowser.com/

Regards,
Luke Venediger
http://blogdotnet.blogspot.com

Charlie@CBFC

Hi:

Where can I obtain older versions of IE for testing? I checked MS site, but
couldn't find them.

Thanks,
Charlie

http://browsers.evolt.org