Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > When to unload Session obejects

When to unload Session obejects

jorge

Hi all,

When should I remove objects that I have put in my session. The consumer of
the control does not know anything about the control. I HAVE to put this
guys in the session.

Also,
I need to know if a Button.Click event has been fired BEFORE a
TextBox.TextChanged event gets fired. Which is not the way it works right
now. (The control is a Composite control)

/ jorge

Alvin Bruney [MVP]

First, stop posting this to so many groups.

Session times out automatically, you do not need to explicitly remove them.
If you are trying to be efficient with memory, set the session expiration
lean. The default is 20 minutes.

--
Regards,
Alvin Bruney