Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > Button.Init? how Do I know if click event has been fired? TextBox.TextChanged event before Button.Click in a CompositeCustomControl.

Button.Init? how Do I know if click event has been fired? TextBox.TextChanged event before Button.Click in a CompositeCustomControl.

jorge

Hello

I have the following situation: (everything is dynamic (controls.add))

1. Button.Init {
WasButtonClickFired = true
}

2. TextBox.TextChanged {
WasButtonClickFired?
}

3. ImageButton.Click {
}

I need a way to get the TextChanged event not to fire or at least to know if
the Click event of a button has been fired.

Thanks.
/ jorge