Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > datagrid help

datagrid help

Mike

I need to allow the user to double click on a row within the grid and when
that happens I need to get detailed information on that row and display this
informatin below the grid on the same page.

example:

header1 header2 header3
2 scooby 555-1212 -- when
this is double clicked the following needs to appear.

datagrid in datagrid BK Kim ASP .Net 1 03-02-2004 06:34 AM
Call Datagrid Command column outside datagrid Dave ASP .Net 0 11-20-2003 11:11 AM