Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > Is it possible to set title property on data grid cells?

Is it possible to set title property on data grid cells?

mortb

I would like to do:

Do someone have example code that sets the title property on a datagrid
cell?
Preferably with the title text comming from the datasource.

cheers,
mortb

Saravana [MVP]

Check out whether it is helpful to you.
http://www.extremeexperts.com/Net/Co...ridHeader.aspx

--
Saravana
Microsoft MVP - ASP.NET

"mortb" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:ugIs#(E-Mail Removed)...
> I would like to do:

> Do someone have example code that sets the title property on a datagrid
> cell?
> Preferably with the title text comming from the datasource.
>
> cheers,
> mortb

mortb

Thank you

But I think it would be a lot easier (both to code and to maintain) if there
was an attribute like <colum title="myToolTip" />.
Adding attributes on item_created event etc isn't that beatuful
Hey Microsoft! If you are listnening: this would be great if included in the
next version!

cheers,
mortb