Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > Mathematical formula used in dynamically rendered DataGrid

Mathematical formula used in dynamically rendered DataGrid

Louis-Vincent Guay

Hi,

I'm trying to find the ASP mathematical formula for the calculation of
the width in a dynamically rendered DataGrid with a SQL statement. Is
someone knows such a formula, I'll be glad to know.

I'm thinking of something related on proportions, but I'm absolutly not
sure.

Louis-Vincent Guay

My teammate and I solved the problem another way. Thank for your help anyway

message de news:(E-Mail Removed)...