Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > problem about datagrid

problem about datagrid

angus

Hello all,

I have a problem in using the DataGrid.

In my web form, i've put a <asp:button/> button, if it is clicked, a
function will be called to connect to the database, get the data and return
as a dataset. Finally, a DataGrid will be "binded" by the DataSet.

that is....something like
Private Sub btnSubmit_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As
System.EventArgs) Handles txtSubmit.Click

myDataGrid.DataSource = db.getDataSet()

myDataGrid.DataBind()

End Sub

i find that it works prefectly for the first time, however, after the first
time, the button doesn't have any response even i click it again and again

Regards,
Angus

angus

got it.....