Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > Table.AcceptChanges() throws DeletedRowInaccessibleException

Table.AcceptChanges() throws DeletedRowInaccessibleException

Fred Zolar

Table.AcceptChanges() throws DeletedRowInaccessibleException

When I delete a row from my datagrid and then access the deleted rows with

oTable = m_oTable.GetChanges(DataRowState.Deleted);

dotNET throws an error when I later call AcceptChanges() on the table.

GetChanges(DataRowState.Modified) and GetChanges(DataRowState.Added) works
fine. Anybody seen this error for AcceptChanges() before?

Michael Tkachev

hi,

why are using GetChanges method?

bye