Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > DropDown and SelectIndexChanged

DropDown and SelectIndexChanged

Paulo

Hi. I have two template columns in a datagrid. Each of them as
DropDownlist. I need to bind some data in the second dropdownlist when th
selection changes in the first dropdown. How can I set for the first contro
to invoke a method in the server side to update data shown in the secon
one

Rick Spiewak

Attach an event handler to the first control - do this in the itemcreated
event. Make sure to set autopostback on the first control.

"Paulo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi. I have two template columns in a datagrid. Each of them as a
> DropDownlist. I need to bind some data in the second dropdownlist when the
> selection changes in the first dropdown. How can I set for the first

control
> to invoke a method in the server side to update data shown in the second
> one?

Jeffrey Tan[MSFT]

Hi paulo,

Does Rick's reply make sense to you? Do you still have any concern on this
issue?

Please feel free to feedback. Thanks

Best regards,
Jeffrey Tan