Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > Type 'DataGridPageChangedEventArgs' is not defined

Type 'DataGridPageChangedEventArgs' is not defined

William Gower

In my code-behind page I have this routine. What do I have to do for it to
recognize DataGridPageChangedEventArgs?

Sub PageIndexChanged(ByVal source As Object, ByVal e As
DataGridPageChangedEventArgs) _

Handles DataGrid1.PageIndexChanged

DataGrid1.CurrentPageIndex = e.NewPageIndex

BindDataGrid()

End Sub

Teemu Keiski

Hi,

and System.Web.UI.WebControls namespace is imported?

--
Teemu Keiski
http://blogs.aspadvice.com/joteke

news:(E-Mail Removed)...