Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > dropdown event SelectedIndexChange

dropdown event SelectedIndexChange

Danny

Hi. I have two template columns in a datagrid. Each of them as a
DropDownlist. I need to bind some data in the second dropdownlist when the
selection changes in the first dropdown. How can I set for the first control
to invoke a method in the server side to update data shown in the second
one?

Danny

Now, I remembered. I forgot to set autpostback='true'. Thanks.

"Danny" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi. I have two template columns in a datagrid. Each of them as a
> DropDownlist. I need to bind some data in the second dropdownlist when the
> selection changes in the first dropdown. How can I set for the first

control
> to invoke a method in the server side to update data shown in the second
> one?

Paulo

Hi Danny
Can you post your code here? I've got the same situation and I can't get my code right
Thanks, Paul