Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Crystal reports direct printing to HP LaserJet 4200TN

Crystal reports direct printing to HP LaserJet 4200TN

ALMA_J_III

Hi all!

Customer will use HP LaserJet 4200TN printer for printing of invoices.
3 different versions of invoice on different color of paper should be to
print. HP LaserJet 4200TN have 3 paper source trays.
Maybe some from you have experience in printing to different trays of this
printer.
Crystalreport Report object has PrintOptions class and the next papersource
properties:
Auto,Cassette,Envelope,EnvManual,FormSource,LargeC apacity,LargeFmt,Lower,Man
ual,Middle,SmallFmt,Tractor,Upper.
Which 3 from this list I should to use, for printing on different trays?
For printing I will use printer, which will be connect to web server as
local TCP/IP printer.

Maybe some from you had troubles with printing to trays? I will wait your
comments, answers and experience.

Thank's,

ALMA_J_III