Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > Text box

Text box

anonymous

I have the following dataset I am trying to dynamically
generate text boxes
based on a dataset results.
How do I do this?
Dim myReader As DataSet = SqlHelper.ExecuteDataset
(ConfigurationSettings.AppSettings("DBConnInfo"),
CommandType.StoredProcedure, "Details", storedParams)

Scott Mitchell [MVP]

anonymous wrote:

> I have the following dataset I am trying to dynamically
> generate text boxes
> based on a dataset results.
> How do I do this?
> Dim myReader As DataSet = SqlHelper.ExecuteDataset
> (ConfigurationSettings.AppSettings("DBConnInfo"),
> CommandType.StoredProcedure, "Details", storedParams)

Could you clarify your question a bit? Are you wanting to display this
data in a DataGrid, where a certain column (or columns) in the DataGrid
are displayed as TextBoxes with the data from their respective DataSet
columns as the Text of the TextBoxes?

???

--

Scott Mitchell
http://www.4GuysFromRolla.com

anonymous

I wanted to dispay the data in text boxes, not in a grid.
The text boxed I would like dynamicly created based on a
results from dataset.