Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > Change Format

Change Format

Bonj

Hi
I have a datagrid control that I want to be able to change the source SQL
statement for, I presume I can do this by setting the datasource property
and calling DataBind(). But how can I change the data formatting expression
property of a bound column at runtime, from within the C# code of my aspx
page?
I'm quite inexperienced with this so bear with me.

Thanks

Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP]

Are the fields identical from one datasource to the other? If not, you might
be better off to have two grids, one for each datasource. You could hide the
one you don't want.

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...