Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > How display master/detail in DataGrid

How display master/detail in DataGrid

Bill Todd

I have a WinForms app with a dataset containing two DataTables and a
DataRelation linking the tables in a master/detail relationship. How
do I display both in the same DataGrid? I have tried every combination
of values for DataSource and DataMember that I can think of and I
cannot get this to work. The on-line help, unfortunately, does not
discuss this.
--
Bill

Bill Todd