Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > Stored Procedures with SQLCommandBuilder

Stored Procedures with SQLCommandBuilder

microsoft.private.windows.netserver.setup

I have a very strange thing occuring in the program. I have a dataset
retrieved from a stored procedure that just select * from a table. I then
try to use the SQlCommandBuilder on the dataset, and fails. I try the same
select statement directly and not using a stored procedure and use
SQLCommandBuilder, the program works. This is a ASP.net page, and I am
stumped. I would like to use the stored procedure rather than controlling
it in the ASP.net page. Can anyone help? Thanks.