Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > Emdedding an ASPX Page HELP!!!

Emdedding an ASPX Page HELP!!!

Chris

I need to use an APSX page in my control.
As in a popup window that will contain controls and get a few parameters
from the hosting page and support data access. I would like to emded this
and a few other items like images and aspx pages into my controls assembly
and access them. Does anyone know how this is done. A good sample of
something other than an embedded image would be greatly appreciated. More
preferable is a piece of code that uses a aspx page as an embedded resource.

Thanks in Advance!