Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > Checkboxes in DataList

Checkboxes in DataList

J 2 the B

I am building a user mangement page where you can change groups users
are a part of.

I have a datalist which I populate with roles (admin, manager,
support, etc). Each role has a checkbox.

I want to pre-select the checkboxes of the groups the user is a part
of when the datalist is built.

I assume I have to do something in ItemDataBound, but I'm not really
having any success. I know I need to get a list of roles that the user
is in (which I have). But how so I compare the complete list of user
groups to the ones the user is subscribed to, and check the
appropriate checkboxes?

Any suggestions on how to do this?

Thanks.

Alvin Bruney [MVP]

Your post went unanswered. Have you resolved this issue?

--
Regards,
Alvin Bruney [ASP.NET MVP]
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...