Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > Exceeds Excel Limits to convert datagrid

Exceeds Excel Limits to convert datagrid

Sean

Hi,

I am using the standard code to convert a datagrid into an excel format.

The only problem, that I face is how do i go about filling an excel spreadsheet, if the number of rows exceeds 65536 and columns exceed 256.

Is there anyway, i could populate the next sheet in the same spreadsheet.

Or is there any other suggestions.

Thank You

Alvin Bruney [MVP]

Your post went unanswered. Have you resolved this issue?

--
Regards,
Alvin Bruney [ASP.NET MVP]
news:(E-Mail Removed)...