Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > Datagrid overlaping text below?

Datagrid overlaping text below?

Barney Yohannes

I am sure some of you who are extremely dynamic will help me on this simple question

I have a hyperlink below a datagrid. That works great. However, when I click on my datagrid update button, the datagrid becomes bigger and takes more space downward, and then my hyperlink overlays over the datagrid. Moreover, when/if I change the text size of my Internet Explorer, I arrive at the same problem, that is, my datagrid and my hyperlink overlap on each other.

By now you should know what my question is... I am simply wandering how I can change my datagrid so that it doesn’t overlap with the other texts below it.

Salutation
Barney

Alvin Bruney [MVP]

Your post went unanswered. Have you resolved this issue?

--
Regards,
Alvin Bruney [ASP.NET MVP]
"Barney Yohannes" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> I am sure some of you who are extremely dynamic will help me on this

simple question.

> I have a hyperlink below a datagrid. That works great. However, when I

click on my datagrid update button, the datagrid becomes bigger and takes
more space downward, and then my hyperlink overlays over the datagrid.
Moreover, when/if I change the text size of my Internet Explorer, I arrive
at the same problem, that is, my datagrid and my hyperlink overlap on each
other.

> By now you should know what my question is... I am simply wandering how I

can change my datagrid so that it doesn't overlap with the other texts below
it.

> Salutations
> Barney.

How to change text direction of text box with asp.net datagrid control Santosh ASP .Net 1 08-02-2006 11:55 AM
datagrid in datagrid BK Kim ASP .Net 1 03-02-2004 06:34 AM
Call Datagrid Command column outside datagrid Dave ASP .Net 0 11-20-2003 11:11 AM