Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > Set text hyperlink in a datagrid

Set text hyperlink in a datagrid

Elad Frid

Hi

I have a datagrid that one of it's columns is a hyperlink which his
URL is taken from the dataset
I want to display text that will be the same for all columns
The problem is that in some cases the URL that is taken from the
dataset is empty in this case I don't want to display any text

How can I accomplished that ?
Which fields do I need to fill in the hyperlink properties ?
Also is they a way to display image instead of text ?

Elad.

Alvin Bruney [MVP]

Your post went unanswered. Have you resolved this issue?

--
Regards,
Alvin Bruney [ASP.NET MVP]
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...