Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > highlight currrent page number

highlight currrent page number

TJS

I have paging activated with this format

.... 3 4 5 6 7 ...
there is no distinction between current or other page numbers

how can I highlight the the current page number ?

Jim M

All my non-active page numbers have an underscore under them.

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...