Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > linkbutton command event deletes grid

linkbutton command event deletes grid

Rubble

Hello,

Ive got a datagrid that is created on a user control(ascx) page. My
web form calls the user control and passes some property values to it,
then the user control takes those and creates the datagrid.

Everything works well, but I have a template column in the grid that
has a linkbutton. I want the commandevent of the linkbutton to run an
event that redirects to another page, depending on what the data is
for that particular row. For some reason, whenever I click the link
in the grid, it just refreshes the page and the grid disappears.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!
B. Rubble