Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > Runtime Datagrids and checkbox selections

Runtime Datagrids and checkbox selections

DJ Dev

Hi,
I am stuck at a problem for 3 days now. I create runtime datagrids
depending on the user selections and they may vary from 2-10 depending
on user selection at runtime. The datagrids are created in a loop at
runtime and I assign IDs as DG0, DG1...and so on in the loop itself.
The datagrid has a template column created at runtime with checkboxes.
They may vary from 3-7 varying from datagrid to datagrid. Once that is
done and i have been able to do it, the user further selects some
checkboxes and these values need to be used for further data
generation. Now my problem is -
In a normal datagrid (non-runtime), I can check the checkbox selection
using the ID of the datagrid. But in my case, I dont have a datagrid
ID until runtime. How can I then write a procedure to see what all
user selections has been made.
Please help!!! I am going crazy!

Corey O'Mara

I'm not sure I understand your question, but the answer may lie in the
"ClientID" property, whicih will tell you the client side ID assocaited with
a server control.

I may not be understand what you're trying to do.

--
Corey O'Mara
MCSD.NET, MCT

news:(E-Mail Removed) om...