Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > AlternatingItemStyle AFTER datagrid.items(i).visible = false

AlternatingItemStyle AFTER datagrid.items(i).visible = false

psb

I am re-vamping our ShoppingCart functionality. I am trying to keep from

I have a grid with typcial columns. there is a quantity column that is a
textbox, so that quantities can be changed... if someone puts in 0 for the
quantity, I would like to delete the item from the database and simply hide
the line that was deleted using "dgCart.Items(i).visible = false". When I
do this it screws up the AlternatingItemStyle. Below, after I delete the
whilte line I get two black lines...

--before delete--
BLACK background color line
WHITE background color line
BLACK background color line

--after delete--
BLACK background color line
BLACK background color line

Is there a way to refresh the grid without going back to the db?

thanks,
psb