Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > DataList Problem

DataList Problem

Gerald Klein

I have a datalist that I subclassed and it has a usercontrol in the header
template, in the usercontrol is a databound dropdown. It loads fine and
posts fine unless I rebind the datalist, then the dropdown loses it's
viewstate. Someone please help their has to be a way around this.

Gerald Klein