Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > binding user control to Repeater web control

binding user control to Repeater web control

MeiMei

Hi,

I have designed a user control which exposes properties
for data binding in the containing web page, and I want
to use the Repeater web control in the containing web
page to display all the data in the format of the user
control mentioned above because the data might need many
of the user control I designed to show to user.

How can I do that?

I know Repeater usually use something like:
<%# DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem, "Body") %>
for data displaying.

I replaced "Body" with "". It does not work.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Mei