Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > How to set up validators for edit mode of a datagrid?

How to set up validators for edit mode of a datagrid?

Horus Alkebulan

How do you set up the validators so they "watch" entries made while the
datagrid is in edit mode?

If a custom validator is required, is there a step-by-step available on how
to do this? I'm kind of new to databound controls.

Thanks!

Teemu Keiski

Hi,

I'd say that easiest way to achieve this is to use TemplateColumn and there
put validators in EditItemTemplate. Then they'd be usable when DataGrid goes
edit mode.

--
Teemu Keiski

news:(E-Mail Removed)...