Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > Add a textbox to template column during runtime

Add a textbox to template column during runtime

Hai Nguyen

I want to add a text box into a template column during runtime. I can add a
boundcolumn but not with template column. I allow user to type in something
in the textbox in the datagrid. I wanna know if it's possible

public void AddNewColumn(DataGrid grid,string headerName)

{

TemplateColumn bc = new TemplateColumn();

................ something here

grid.Columns.Add(bc);

}

Thanks