Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > Datagrid Headers ???

Datagrid Headers ???

Douglas Gage

I want to know my headers of datagrid will not be known in advance, the
headers will be parsed at the run time by an array list. How would I be able
to solve the problem:

Before:
datagrid

After: collecting Arraylist which stores header datagrid then it should
print out (I'm binding it from database, this is just a form for user to
fill out, I don't know if the way i'm going is correct)

Header 1 Header2 Header3 Header 4

Thanks

Alvin Bruney

If this is an autogenerated column, change the column headers thru your sql
statement. Consider
select item1 as myNewHeader, item2 as myNewHeader2 blah blah blah

I'm not sure if I completely understood your question
--
Regards,
Alvin Bruney
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...