Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > Newbie Help - Paging and Column Width

Newbie Help - Paging and Column Width

Ed Bick

I hope someone can help me with this.

I have set a couple of things in the property builder in the grid control
that don't produce the expected result.

1) Under paging, I set Allow Paging and stated 3 rows. I know that the grid
will produce more than 3 rows. When it displays, it shows 3 rows only as
desired. It also shows page navigation controls at the bottom. Yet, when I
click on page 2, nothing changes; it doesn't go to the next 3 items.

2) Under Format->Columns (I have added bound columns), I set the width. I
set them in px, varying widths for testing. No effect, the columns all
display in the default width.

What am I missing?

Ed