Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > How do I navigate to First and Last record in a Dtagrid having many Pages.

How do I navigate to First and Last record in a Dtagrid having many Pages.

Ather Ali Shaikh

Hello All,
How do I navigate through first and last record in a datagrid.
I know we have only Previous and Next option in it . Can I add First and
Last option as well.?

Regards
Ather Ali Shaikh