Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > How to bind multiple datasources to one grid?

How to bind multiple datasources to one grid?

Paul

How can I bind my grid to more than one datasource - that is the
question. Right now I bind to a DataView table that has a single
DataTable as its source. Fine. Then I add a DropDownList to one of the
template columns EditMode that is populated from a separate table. This
is where the problem begins. I have two tables in the DataSet now, and
in the _EditCommand event handler I can't figure out how to change the
binding from a single table datasource to multi-table source.

I don't think this is a case for a DataRelations, right? I also want to
bind a column with a DateBox, for instance, and it seems like this has
nothing to do with relations and joins.

Thanks for your advice.