Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > Losing Formatting in Browser

Losing Formatting in Browser

ibeetb

Does anyone k now how I can preserve formatting when oipening an excel-based
datagrid control in my browser using asp.net?

Alvin Bruney

I don't understand what you mean by an excel based datagrid. Is this some
sort of custom control? What is not being preserverd?

--
Regards,
Alvin Bruney
"ibeetb" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Does anyone k now how I can preserve formatting when oipening an

excel-based
> datagrid control in my browser using asp.net?

ibeetb

I published an Excel spreadsheet using asp.net and all of the formatting had
disappeared
news:(E-Mail Removed)...