Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > Datagrid column label

Datagrid column label

news_man

I read out a table into my datagrid control. How i can I change the
label of the columns , which are named the default database column
name? Are there any properties to do this?

S. Hussain Akbar

Don't use AutogenerateColumns. Define each column. There is a property named
"HeaderText" that allows you to put whatever column headings you want.

Hussain