Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Third-party Grid recommendation?

Third-party Grid recommendation?

Jim Corey

Hello,

I've been using the datagrid, but now I need to sort
on the columns, and I really want to do this on the client
to save performance time.
I had a third-party grid I used in ASP that worked great, but it was
difficult to work with.

So my list of requirements are simply:
-- Sort by column (which implies that it'll be scrollable)
-- Ease of use.
-- Don't mind if it's reasonably priced, but I probably
don't want a ton of features if that's going to complicate things.
-- agreeable to my hosting company.

Anybody want to offer some experiences?

Thanks,
Jim

les

I use the datagrid that comes with web matrix. It has some built in
features that would be a lot more work using the standard datagrid.
All it requires is for the dll from web matrix to be in the bin
directory.

Leslie

Charlie@CBFC