Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > Put a control in a Cell of DataGrid

Put a control in a Cell of DataGrid

Franck

Hello EveryBody,

i want to put Control in each Cell of my DataGrid,
i don't know if it's possible...

i have a table with 3 Rows and 7 Colums,
and i want to click for example in the (0,1) colums to do an action.

how i can do ?

need help, it's very hard !

Thanks,

Franck

Alvin Bruney

in your itemcreated event handler for your datagrid, add this code
e.item.cells[1].controls.add(new Textbox())

that's it.

regards

--

Got TidBits?