Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Datagrid Control > event handler for click on datagrid row ?

event handler for click on datagrid row ?

Antonio Lopez Arredondo

hi all !!!

I have a winforms app containing a datagrid with URLs and I would like to
allow the user to click on a row and open a browser pointing to that URL.

unfortunately I couldn't get such behavior. which events or methods should I
be looking for ?

thanks in advance,
ant.